Necessary Documents For Initial Bankruptcy Consultation
You have mustered the courage. Reality informs you that it is time to consider filing for bankruptcy. Whether your spending has become excessive, you have accumulated too many loans with high interest rates or you have been slammed by a health crisis and expensive bills, you know it is time to act.
Your initial steps are to contact an experienced bankruptcy attorney. In your hesitation, you wonder what documents you must bring for the initial consultation. Frances Hoit Hollinger, LLC, in Mobile, Alabama, has nearly 20 years of experience guiding clients in bankruptcy cases. She brings with her reassurance, knowledge, compassion and assertiveness.
A Seasoned Attorney Ready To Guide You
With personal and effective service, attorney Frances H. Hollinger will discuss the realistic legal options that will help. She gets to know her clients and provides the direction they need. In meeting with her and her team for the first time, it is important to bring the following information:
- A detailed list of your debts
- All your bills, including utility, medical, credit card and student loan bills
- Tax returns from at least the past two years
- Income records such as pay stubs
- Several months’ statements for bank accounts, money markets, mutual funds and retirement accounts
- Proof of insurance documents
- If you are a homeowner, bring documents disclosing value of the home
- Any legal documents if you are being sued, facing a foreclosure or going through a divorce
- Identification such as a driver’s license or passport
You have taken a pragmatic step, knowing that you need assistance with debt relief. Bankruptcy can help you start afresh financially. Ms. Hollinger is ready to help.
We Get Results, So Call Now
You have made the decision to consult with a bankruptcy attorney. Please make sure to bring a list of important documents. Frances Hoit Hollinger, LLC, in Mobile, Alabama, is a seasoned bankruptcy attorney who has the skills to represent you. Contact her through this online form or call 251-432-8878.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.